1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?Since 9 July 2011, so about four years.
2. What does your username mean?Undevicesimus is Latin for ‘nineteenth’, which is my favourite number.
3. Describe yourself in three words.Utterly into history.
4. Are you left or right handed?Right handed.
5. What was your first deviation?It was a drawing which has long been deleted. Currently my earliest deviation is:
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?Cartography, of course.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?Digital paintings.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?Digital art depicting historical or fantasy scenes which really teleport you into another world.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?That is an impossible question but some of my favourite artists on here are: And some fellow cartographers I appreciate are:
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?Anyone from my favourite artists would be great, of course.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?By writing long messages back and forth about many different things (history, art, music, personal stuff, etc). I have made some really amazing dA-friends here whom I appreciate greatly as artists and persons and my life wouldn't be the same without them, even if they aren't here in Belgium.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?Photoshop and Illustrator are my sword and steed.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?At home in the quiet hours of a glorious star-lit winter night.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?Probably when I uploaded my first maps
– three, I believe, of the New Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, the Achaemenid Persian Empire and Archaic Greece
– and got a bunch of positive comments overnight. Then I knew I was onto something. If only I could get my personal shit together these days, I could make many more maps, but alas, the times are quite bitter. At least I am trying, I promise.